Who Should Attend:
- Database developers who need to create integrated solutions for robust commercial or internal systems.
- Any intensive Access user that wants to develop applications.
- It is essential that users have attended the “Access Foundation”, “Intermediate”, and “Working with Queries” courses or have equivalent working knowledge of the product.
By the end of the course the delegate will be able to:
- Plan and design robust systems
- Build multi user applications
- Design advanced queries, data entry forms and reports
- Build secure applications
- When to use VBA instead of macros
Why pursue Business Excellence?
Introduction to Business Excellence Model
Understanding the criteria of the Model
The links between the Model and other initiatives such as ISO 9000 and Investors in People
How to carry out Self-Assessment
Conducting a matrix chart assessment against the model by the management team
Identification of current strengths and weaknesses of the organisation
How to use the model to guide strategic planning and continuous business improvement
Development of an outline action plan by the management team
Course Duration: Two Day