By the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation in relation to the new Regulations.
- An understanding of the requirements of direct and contract employment of construction workers.
- Understood the responsibilities of ‘Duty Holders’ in relation to the Regulations
- Understood the requirements of Risk Assessment
- The skills to assist the organisation by influencing health, safety and welfare in construction projects.
- The ability to develop documentation to ensure legal compliance and ensure continued business improvement.
CDM Regulations 2015 – Key points
Purpose of the Regulations
Roles and Responsbilities
Planning and Management – ‘Client Duties’
Control of Contractors
- Risk Perception
- Development of Risk Assessments
- Hazard and Risk
- Risk Control Systems
- Workplace Precautions
Pro-active Health & Safety
- Inspections and Audits
- Surveys and sampling
- Record Keeping
Action Planning – Individual and Company
Course Duration: One Day