By the end of the course, delegates will have:
Our training utilises the very latest learning methods, with special emphasis on participative and interactive techniques. Overall, the aim of our training is to share knowledge and practical experience and, through tutor-led sessions, build on that experience so that every participant is able to manage risk assessment effectively and realistically.
The training sets out to develop sound and practical knowledge and understanding for day-to-day application in the workplace and prepares each participant for the end of course assessment.
- Reasons for Conducting DSE Risk Assessments
- Main Legislation Relating to DSE Risk Assessment
- Competencies Required of DSE Risk Assessors
- Health Effects Relating to DSE Use
- Main Causes of Ill-Health Relating to DSE Use
- Principles and Benefits of Good Ergonomic Design
- Minimum Requirements for Workstations
- Recording the Findings of a DSE Risk Assessment
- Making Recommendations Based on the Findings
- Reviewing and Revising a DSE Risk Assessment
Course Duration: One Day