By the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Reviewed ways of self-management
- Identified elements of emotional intelligence and how these can be utilised for Self-Development
- Clarified their personal vision and values
- Identified ways of self-organisation, prioritising and planning
- Reviewed reasons for Stress and methods of relief
- Reviewed and practised principles of effective communication
Self-management and emotional intelligence
Develop your personal purpose / vision / values.
The ABC of self-transformation.
Ten steps to goal achievement.
Prioritising tasks and the cycle of time management.
Create your personal time management system.
Reduce stress and build self-confidence.
Help your colleagues with the stress management tool kit.
The art of building successful and satisfying relationships in the workplace.
Seven principles of effective communication.
How to handle difficult people.
Personal Development Action Plan
Course Duration: One Day