- An introduction to Fire Awareness to allow delegates to identify specific issues within their own working environment, with regard to evacuation procedures.
- Provide a brief overview of Fire Safety Legislation.
- Understand appreciation of causation and effect of fire.
- Introduction to fire extinguishers, colour coding, correct usage and application and equipment.
- Questionnaire based talk back session with delegates split into teams.
- Hands on experience in live fire situations using standard equipment and/or specific types of extinguishers pertinent to location risk.
- Role, responsibilities and recording.
- Review of premises Fire Safety Policy, Fire Risk Assessments, and Fire Evacuation Plan.
- Review of session and personal action plan
Course Duration: 3 hour workshop
Delivery: This course can be delivered at a venue to suit you, please contact us for pricing on 01284 763040