By the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Understood the purpose of a skills audit
- Gained practical experience in completing a skills audit
- Learnt how to evaluate the content of a skills audit
- Recognised the importance of identifying job gaps, talent, skills gaps and development needs
- Identified training and development needs arising from the Corporate Strategy and Business Plans
- Evaluated and defined relevant training and development solutions
Conducting a Skills Audit
What is a skills audit?
How the process works
Completion of a skills audit
Evaluating a Skills Audit
The Corporate Strategy
Evaluating training and development needs arising from Business Plans
Training and Development Options
What is available?
What are the cost implications?
Completing a Training and Development Plan
Communicating the Plan
Personal Development Action Plan
Course Duration: One Day