By the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Defined and identified opportunities for using the skills of negotiation.
- Demonstrated their knowledge and tools necessary to conduct any negotiation confidently
- An awareness if the most commonly used tricks and traps used in negotiation and how to deal with them
- Examined the process of negotiation.
- Learnt the steps of prepare and plan for negotiation.
- Practised the key skills of establishing rapport, questioning and listening
- Knowledge of the factors which make a difference between effective and average negotiators
What is Negotiation?
Behaviours of Effective Negotiators
The Process of Negotiation
Preparing to Negotiate
Defining goals and objects
Clarifying the issues
Preparing for conflict
Techniques for Persuasion
Personal Development Action Planning
Course Duration: One Day