By the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Developed a greater awareness of the values, attitudes and behaviours of different cultures
- Improved communication skills to work with colleagues from other cultures
- Reviewed different ideas and approaches from team members from other cultures
- Developed the skills to plan and co-ordinate working in cross-cultural teams
- Reviewed ways of handling cross-cultural conflict, to enable better working relationships.
Cross Cultural Issues at work
What is cross-cultural awareness
Benefits and challenges of cross-cultural team working
Cross-cultural values and attitudes within teams
Working practices and styles
Strategies for international team building
Strategies and solutions for effective team working
Examining attitudes, values, assumptions, stereotypes and inter-continental cultural themes
Achieving successful communication within your team
English as the language if international communication
How to cope with the challenges of virtual communication
Organisational/individual/team culture: which one?
What do we need to do and be our best?
Action plan for raising cross-cultural skills
Course Duration: One Day