By the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Recognising the value of strategic safety and health and its integration into business management systems and performance.
- Understanding your safety and health responsibilities.
- Appreciating the consequences of poor safety and health.
- Planning the overall direction for safety and health in your organisation.
- Understanding the importance of adequately resourcing your safety and health management system.
- Knowing why you should monitor and review your safety and health performance.
Plus accreditation fees if applicable (please contact us for details)
Course Duration: One Day