By the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Reviewed the role of the team leader in a sales environment
- Reviewed the change in role from team member to team leader
- Reviewed their current skills against the profile of an effective team leader
- Identified areas for development
- Reviewed methods to motivate others
- Practised the skills of communication
- Reviewed and practised ways of maintaining team performance
- Practiced giving feedback
- Completed Personal Development Action Plans
The Team Leaders Role
Identifying your strengths and areas for improvement against this role
What are your 5 key areas within your rol
What motivate you?
What motivates your team?
Method of motivation
Motivation through delegation
What is communication?
How do we communicate?
Dealing with difficult situations
Communication in Groups
The importance of team communication
Managing communication in groups
Planning and Prioritising
Managing your own time in order to manage others
Prioritising your workload
Individual Development Action Plans
Course Duration: One Day