By the end of the course, delegates will have:
- An understanding how the current climate may affect important business relationships.
- Confidence to manage themselves and others through difficult periods
- Learnt how to maintain consistent levels of performance and productivity
- Acquired skills to assist with control in a difficult environment
- Developed skills and competencies that enable Managers to motivate staff through turbulent periods
- Improved communication skills
- An understanding of how to manage change in an economic turbulent environment
- Acquired new strategies and skills to do more with less
- Improved leadership and managerial skills at all levels through volatile business cycles.
Managing and sustaining performance
Influence and assertion
Achieving more with less
Managing through change
Personal development action plans
Course Duration: Two Days