NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
This qualification will provide you with the knowledge needed to complete your day to day safety responsibilities.
- The legal requirements for health and safety in the workplace
- The hazards commonly found in a variety of workplaces
- The risk control measures appropriate to a variety of hazards
- How health and safety practices in the workplace can be monitored and reviewed
- Accident investigation and reporting procedures
ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership & Management
The Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management is for ‘Middle or Experienced’ Managers to improve their existing skills and capability in a competitive market. The certificate is made up of a number of units.
- Assessing your own leadership capability and performance
- Developing and Leading Teams to achieve Organisational Goals and Objectives
- Managing Improvement
Course Duration: 22 Days including exams
YOU PAY £750