Level 2—Advanced Selling Skills
A two-day programme held on consecutive days approximately 3 – 6 months after the completion of Level 1. The agenda focuses on:
- Managing the decision making unit involved in complex sales
- Overcoming the inertia of long sales cycles
- Selling financial solutions to higher level decision makers
- Fundamentals of negotiation to eliminate discounting
- Effective use of the sales process and pipeline
- Improving forecasting accuracy
Who should attend?
Sales Executives who have attended Level 1 and successfully applied the key learning points.
Sales Executives with over two years experience and who can demonstrate competence at Level 1.
Experienced Sales Professionals (including managers) who are actively seeking a fresh approach and new ideas.
The programme is of 2 consecutive days duration.
At the end of the second programme day each participant will select key learning points to put into practice at work during the following 4 – 6 weeks. We would encourage a report back at the end of this period and would be pleased to advise how such a report back should be facilitated.
The programme is of an open nature hence participants from other companies will attend. This means that the participants will be exposed to alternative approaches and ideas for any given situation.
Frequent roles plays and practical exercises over the duration of the programme will:
- check understanding in the key areas
- enable the participants to start to find out what approach works for them in any given situation
- develop courage and confidence in the most critical areas
Course Duration: Two Days