Level 3—Strategic Planning and Business Development
A two-day programme held on consecutive days approximately 6 – 12 months after the completion of Level 2. The agenda focuses on:
- Developing and implementing a regional business plan
- Strategic account development
- Becoming a leader of the regional team
- Advanced level negotiations
- Fundamentals of business finance
- Personal development plans
Who should attend?
Senior level Sales Professionals who can demonstrate competence to the standard of Level 2 and who seek further personal development
Those deemed by their sales manager to be a star performer of the future
All Account Managers
Aspiring Sales Managers
Recently appointed Sales Managers with little formal training in strategic planning and business development.
Professional Selling Skills – Level 3
Overall Programme Aim
To provide the participants with a framework for implementing a structured business plan for their part of the business.
Course Duration: Two Days