By the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Reviewed the role of the Human Resources Department
- Understood the terminology within the HR function
- Understood the support role and how to contribute and add value to the department
- Understood the need for HR information systems
- Practiced information analysis on a range of HR activities
- Practiced the essentials of effective written presentations and reports
- Developed their interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills
- Demonstrated competence in time management for self and for the HR team
- Explored ways in which the HR function integrates with the rest of the organisation
- Developed an action plan for implementation in the workplace
The HR function , what it does, an explanation of the major activities.
The role of the HR/Personnel Administrator, HR records, information and statistics for effective management information.
Presentation of information
Work planning and effective time management skills.
Time management skills for the team and for self.
The purpose of meetings, planning, agenda and minutes.
Employment Law Awareness – update – via Case Study
Effective meeting procedures and added value approach to meetings.
Course Duration: Two Days