By the end of the course, delegates will have:
- Identify the need for change in organisations.
- Identify the main components that are involved in planning change.
- Understand the main responsibilities when leading staff through periods of change.
- Recognise the main barriers to change and establish how change can impact on managers and staff.
- Create strategies for overcoming resistance to change.
- Use a series of tools and techniques to analyse, introduce and monitor change.
The Need for Change
Humans and change
Putting Change into context
Your Experience of Change
The cultural web
Understanding the issue
Levers for Managing Change
Your role in change
The Change Context
The nature of change
The levels of change
Active and passive resistance
The change curve
Overcoming individual barriers to change
Developing your skills and competences in change management
Course Duration: One Day