- Defined the essential factors for successfully preparing and planning a presentation.
- Discussed and practised ways of controlling nerves to convert energy into a positive and dynamic force.
- Demonstrated their understanding of non-verbal communication and how, using some simple techniques, they can add extra professionalism to a presentation.
- Improved the quality of their voice, the volume, the variety, the articulation, to add inspiration and improve personal impact.
- Developed a technique which will help them structure the presentation in a logical format which is easy to follow and aids audience attention and retention.
- Created and used visual aids to increase impact and interest.
- Encouraged audience questions and responded to them effectively and positively
Thursday 11th November 2021
Wednesday 26th January 2022
Wednesday 23rd March 2022
Thursday 26th May 2022
Monday 4th July 2022
Tuesday 6th September 2022
Wednesday 23rd November 2022